Monday, February 14, 2011

Style Crush: Charlotte Dellal

I think I've mentioned before that I have a bit of a style crush on shoe designer Charlotte Dellal. She has a great style pedigree, seeing as she's the daughter of Brazilian model Andrea Dellal, and I love how she always looks quite girly, even when she's wearing a suit or trousers. Her style is a little bit retro, without being too costumey. Charlotte is the February star of British Vogue's 'Today I'm Wearing' blog. There is still another fourteen days of sartorial goodness to go!

Also, her shoes are crazily expensive and crazily high but this doesn't stop me wanting them. I love, love, love these Carmen Miranda-esque heels. Snakeskin rocks, wooden platforms rock, and colour has me drooling.

And for something not quite so statuesque, she did just send out some kitten heels for Peter Som's 2011 Fall/Winter collection at New York Fashion Week. Pic care of the Charlotte Olympic Facebook page, and they are tres cute too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found an video about this here: http://bit.ly/g1MSYL