Friday, April 15, 2011

Autumn Loves Vintage

I've been remiss in my blogging of late as I seem to be working every waking moment. When I do get some spare time I spend it staring listlessly at the television or trying to get some physical exercise so that I feel a little bit like a human being. This is why it is so important that every hotel I stay in has a fabulous lap pool (the one at The Olsen in Melbourne is particularly lovely). Please read this and take it into consideration decision making work people. Anyway, I've been travelling a lot, and tomorrow I'll be travelling again, and meantime I may just miss this seasons Love Vintage Fair at Canterbury Racecourse. But that doesn't mean that you should. If you are in Sydney this weekend, get yourself to thee Fair. I challenge you not to be tempted by something timelessly lovely.
PS I did manage a trip to the monthly Sydney Collectibles, Vintage & Antique Fair in Wentworth Park recently and picked up a few interesting pieces. More on those later.

No comments: