Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I Wore: Rainbow Dress

I've been a pretty pastel loving girl all my life but over the last couple of months I've become increasingly drawn to bright primary colours particularly reds, oranges, yellows and greens. This dress, however, has been in my wardrobe for a few years. A 1970s tennis style frock, the husband calls this my rainbow dress, and I decided to give it a spin again this Australia Day. The shoes are from Zomp.

Even when the sky is overcast, I can still feel summery in a bright burst of colour.

4 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

One word...

AHHHHH~DORABLE!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva said...

Love it...so bright and cheerful :)

Wenny D.Wongso said...

Very nice color!
interesting blog

Veronica said...

YES! You should wear primary colours more often! Espesh with your hair colour!