Sunday, January 18, 2009

What I Wore Today



So my oldest and dearest friend Rebecca held a joint 30th birthday party last night with her husband, and the theme was HATS. So I went and picked up this litle vintage number this week and paired it with a lovely vintage scarf. I can't quite remember where I got this scarf, but I have a feeling it may have been a gift from a friend. Apologies if that friend is reading this post. Be assured that I love it!

And I also love the hat so much that it has been to the beach with me as well as to the party last night. I was going for a 'garden party' look with this outfit, as they had the party at their home on their spacious outdoor patio. It was a bit of a pity that the weather turned chilly last night. Everyone ended up in coats and cardigans by the end of the night.

The gay boys in the block of flats next to mine were on their way to a Bollywood party and they approved of the outfit wholeheartedly. They were looking rather spiffy themselves.

I love this time of year.

Scarf - vintage
Hat - vintage
Blouse - Sewn
Belt - vintage
Skirt - Zimmermann
Shoes - new from Shag on Oxford St

No comments: