Friday, October 8, 2010

Style Crush: Liz Goldwyn

When I saw this pic of stylist/author/film-maker/fashion journalist/devoted vintage collected Liz Goldwyn in the front row at the Sonia Rykiel S/S 2011 show, I was reminded of my serious style crush on this woman.
Liz wears a mixture of vintage (she was one of the founders of Sotheby New York's fashion dept.) and cutting edge designers like Rykiel, Erdem and Rodarte. She does great jewellery, effortless but modern hair and knows the value of a perfect pout. She's also friends with Dita Von Teese and Chloe Sevigny; I wouldn't mind being part of that BFF circle.
While scrolling about for new pics of stylish Liz, I discovered her most recent blog posts for Vogue UK chronicling her adventures at London Fashion Week. You can check them out here, or enjoy some of her outfit posts below. You can't go wrong with a beautiful forties print dress or a fifties Mexican circle skirt. I'm seriously crushing.

1 comment:

vintage_belle said...

Wow she's wonderful. What style! And how lovely that she is next to Dita in the first image who happens to be my style crush :)

Vintage Belle Blog