Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cacharel skirt



On Saturday I trawled the vintage shops in the Eastern suburbs and picked up this gorgeous skirt and the apricot/pink short sleeved knit you see in this photo. I then took them out for a girly night down at the Opera Bar and then to see a film. Aren't they lovely?

I only discovered when I got home that the skirt is actually Cacharel, which explains its loveliness - as I've always liked the label - and makes me jump with glee as I got it for a steal. I've tried it on with a singlet too and it looks fab, so I'm sure it will be a popular choice for me over the summer.

I teamed it on the weekend with some fab yellow platform wedges I bought online at myrunway. And they weren't expensive either and are super comfy.

Oh, and btw the film we saw was The Wackness. I thought the portrayl of women in the film was pretty one dimensional - you can tell it was written and directed by a man - but overall I enjoyed it. Loved the music, it was shot brilliantly and it made me feel all whimsical about the mid 1990's and being 18. Four stars from me.

Top - vintage
Skirt - vintage
Shoes - Cinnamon from myrunway.com.au
Handbag - vintage
Ring - gift from a girlfriend

No comments: