Monday, December 15, 2008

What I Wore Today ...


It was super hot this past weekend. In fact Saturday was even a little bit too hot for me, and that is saying something as I adore the hot weather. I think I managed to pick up a bit of a tan, though I stayed out of the sun in the middle of the day both days. Today was a bit cooler for a summers day, so it was definitely cardigan weather.
I've put myself on a spending ban for the next few weeks as Christmas is eating me out of house and home, plus I'm sure to receive some lovely gifts over the holidays. Thankfully I'm spending a week up with my parents where, to be honest, there is very few nice clothes to buy. Oh how my poor Mum suffers.

Cardigan - vintage
Dress - vintage, purchased online from the USA
Shoes - from Hype shoe store
Bracelet - thrifted from Les Puces de Saint-Ouen in Paris

No comments: