Friday, April 16, 2010

Rare Photos

My friend Michael sent me this link through to some supposedly rare celebrity photos. I'm sharing with you some of my favourites of films brightest and most gorgeous ladies, including Vivien Leigh looking regal above.

The beautiful but tragic Romy Schneider.

The equally as beautiful but tragic Marilyn Monroe.

I heart Meryl.

Grace Kelly: elegant wherever she went.

Cheeky Elizabeth Taylor.

Audrey (and Dovima). No surnames required.

Sexy Barbra Steisand.

Ava demonstrating why she broke Mickey and Frank's hearts.

7 comments:

Francy said...

I love the photos of Dovima and Audrey together. And the one of Meryl on the subway is incredible! Great post!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Oh, I cant wait to click on the link! The pictures you chose are just beautiful. My favorite is the one of Dovima and Audry because D. is covered in 3 inches of makeup and looks beautiful, and Audry has no makeup on and looks just as stunning.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Bree said...

Beautiful pohoto choices. I haven't seen these so maybe they are rare.

what are they wearing now said...

I really enjoyed seeing these photos. So stylish.

Tebonin said...

Amazing collection. I like the photo they are together as well.
That black dress with the lip sticks color just forever pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow I've seen that photo of Marilyn on the beach in other poses but never seen that one before, it's amazing... she was SO beautiful, look at that hair! Great post :-) x

maggie said...

wow those are great photos, love the pics of audrey hepburn